A few weeks ago, I was at work and this guy who had been riding his bike around the reservoir near my job approached me. I initially was going to ignore him, in fact, I told him I was on my way back inside to my job, but he asked “well can I walk with you?” I agreed, we chatted for a bit and then he told me how “down to earth,” he was and we exchanged phone numbers. I regret giving him my phone number.
We only talked on the phone a few times, but when he called me he said several things that I didn’t like.
1. He told me that women had dirty private parts and that he would never give a woman oral sex, but he wanted a woman to give it to him. I know it seems like a silly thing, but it’s not so much that he wouldn’t give a woman oral sex that bothers me, but that he equates a woman’s natural body with being dirty. That didn’t sit well with me. It came off as misogynistic to me.
2. He kept interrupting me when we talked and putting words into my mouth. For example, when he asked me what I looked for in a man and I said I wanted an intelligent man…he seemed to get offended by that. He gave me some crap about just because a guy isn’t educated doesn’t mean he’s not a good guy. Mind you, I never said intelligence was equated with education. You can be intelligent, even if you’re not educated.
3. He pressured me about a serious relationship and spending the night at his house and we only met a couple weeks before.
4. When I didn’t want to go on a date with him, he was outright rude, hung up the phone on me then texted me days later about how he wanted to “try again.”
5. He lies. He told me that he had some job as an EMT. Later, when I asked him about his job, he got defensive. He told me that he was basically “the lowest type of EMT,” and when I asked him what he went to college for…he said “whatever type of course I need to take for an EMT.” He didn’t seem to know much about his actual field and I get the feeling he was lying to me.
6. I think he’s crazy. I get the feeling that he might be a psycho. I regret giving him my number. The reason I feel this way is because he sent me a nasty text message about how “a grown woman should know what she wants…YOU are a waste of time.” He was just really nasty and rude. I think he’s a psycho to get so upset when he barely knows me. He’s as far from being “down to earth,” as can be.
So, now I have to live in fear because this guy knows where I work. Not only do I have to live with the stress of work itself and my asinine coworkers, now I have to worry about being stalked by this loser. Just another reason for me to quit my job. Anyway, keep me in your thoughts/prayers please.
Just in case…a physical description. The guy was about 6 feet, medium Brown skin, some five o’ clock shadow, he rides his bike around a lot. Just in case…